Frequently Asked Questions
- What pieces are included in the Universal Canopy bedding sets?
- Universal canopy bedding sets may vary from one collection to another. The Universal Canopy Bedding "normally" include 4 drapes, 4 valances, 1 bumper, 1coverlet, 1 dust ruffle, and 4 ties. Extra linens, quilted waterproof pads, and different styles of dome covers are sold separately. If you have questions, call 310.843.0900 and ask a sales associate for assistance.
- What is the difference between contour and safety sheets?
- Contour sheets fit the mattress as ordinary adult fitted sheets. Safety sheets use more fabric and completely fit over the mattress and more securely, making it impossible for an infant to remove it and get entangled. Safety sheets contain the "Good Housekeeping" Seal of approval.
- What is your return policy?
- Crib.com strives to provide our customers with the highest quality merchandise and an unparalleled shopping experience. We are a custom house and all items are made to order. No refunds or exchanges.
- What is your policy on items damaged in shipping?
- Please be sure to always open and immediately inspect any item upon delivery. Should damage occur during shipment, do not refuse any shipment. Leave the merchandise in the original container and email Customer_Service@crib.com within 3 days. You will be assisted by a Crib.com agent as to subsequent procedures.
- What is your exchange policy?
- All Crib.com items are made to order; therefore we do not offer any exchanges at this time.
- I lost my instructions. How can I replace them?
- LMLCC currently has all the instructions for the crib models we manufacture. Simply click on replacement parts and purchase.
- My crib is an older design. How can I replace those instructions?
- Email us at Customer_Service@crib.com Monday thru Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm PST.
- Can you expedite my order?
- We will gladly rush any order so that it will ship within 14 business days of order. A 35% rush fee is applied. Rush Orders may not be cancelled. "Platinum Rush" shipping is available. Email a sales associate at Customer_Service@crib.com for a rush quote.
- Why would I want a Universal Canopy Bedding Set if I only want to put up the crib in its standard configuration?
- You can utilize the drapes, valances and sleeves for nursery window dressings.
- May I customize my order?
- Yes. Most Crib.com items may be customized. There is a 35% custom fee.
- What is the warranty on your cribs?
- Crib.com agrees to repair or replace (at its discretion) any missing or defective parts within one year of original purchase. Crib.com reserves the right to refuse free repairs or replacement of parts damaged by retail display of the crib or user mishandling. For repair or replacement parts please email us at Customer_Service@crib.com. In the email please provide the round crib model number, original purchase date, part description and proof of purchase.
- Can you send me your catalog?
- Crib.com is a proud supporter of our environment. Please join us in downloading, viewing and reviewing our catalog before you make your final decision. Crib.com Catalog can be downloaded on the front of our website.
- How do I order replacement parts for my crib?
- Please order all replacements parts online, in order to expedite your shipment(s). We regret that we offer no warranty, refund(s) or exchange(s) on replacement parts. Please carefully review the line drawings offered in replacement part category in order to make it easy as 123! If you have any questions before ordering, email us at Customer_Service@crib.com.
- The fabric or bedding I received is different than the sample or the photograph on the website. Can you please explain?
- Yes, certainly. Dye lots and or the images supplied from fabric manufacturers often vary from run to run. Little Miss Liberty strives to avoid any differentiation. Sometimes it is unavoidable. In rare cases, we may even substitute a more expensive but similar fabric or pattern. We certainly regret this, but in the rarest of cases it is unavoidable. Regarding images on the website; color saturation differs from monitor to monitor. That is why LMLCC suggests you request a swatch of bedding fabric if you are in doubt or there is any confusion to eliminate any dissatisfaction.
- Do you send out swatches of bedding?
- Yes, we are more than happy to send out swatches of bedding so you are sure of the quality and color.
- How do I place an order or inquire about an item?
- You can place your orders online at Crib.com or by phone 800.RND.CRIB weekdays 8AM to 4PM PST or email Customer_Service@crib.com.
- How will my order arrive?
- Your purchases whether they are personal or gift purchases will arrive via FedEx ground or LTL Freight Carrier. All Crib.com purchases arrive in the signature organza wrapping tied with a satin ribbon (with the exception of cribs and furniture).
- Does Little Miss Liberty price guarantee?
- Yes, Little Miss Liberty generally honors all quoted and printed prices. However, certain instances may arise like raw goodage increases, natural disasters, and related vendor issues. We reserve the right to change quoted and printed prices at any time.
- Can fabric by the yard be returned or exchanged?
- Little Miss Liberty is a custom house and no cut yardage may be returned.
- What is the quality of your crib mattress?
- We are proud to say that all of our crib mattresses are made in the U.S.A. by the top juvenile crib mattress manufacturer. They are double laminated, waterproof and comprised of a high density foam that offers supreme comfort: supports your baby yet firm enough to keep the air passages open.